COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update (3/26/2020)
We are currently open and serving guests. While our restaurant is closed for dine-in seating to address the COVID pandemic, we do have meal and beverage options.
Things to know:
- We are staying as safe and sanitary, following current CDC and Alaska DHSS guidelines.
- There is no physical contact between our staff and guests, and we are maintaining distances specified by the CDC.
- We have dedicated a staff member to sanitizing surfaces of the restaurant & lounge every 30 minutes.
- Staff members are required to wash/disinfect their hands after contact with food or surfaces.
- Persons delivering food curbside is required to wear single-use gloves. Gloves are changed with each food exchange/transaction, then hands are washed.
- Staff members experiencing any relevant symptoms are required to stay home.