Accessibility Statement for Fountainhead Hotels
Fountainhead is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Wheelchair accessible corridors
- Wheelchair accessible elevators
- Wheelchair banquet & meeting rooms
- Ramp access to all public areas
- Wheelchair accessible restaurant entrance
- Handicap parking offered
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
- Roll-in showers
- Accessible Wash Basins
- Adapted Bathroom & Showers
- Accessible Toilets
- Adapted Doors
- Television with Subtitles or Closed Captioning
Fountainhead Hotels is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Fountainhead Hotels Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Fountainhead Hotels Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of Fountainhead Hotels Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Fountainhead Hotels Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
- Social Media Channels
- Google Maps
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.
- Phone: 907459-6114
- E-mail our Marketing & PR Manager [mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org] - text link to mailto
- Hotel address: Fountainhead Hotels, 1501 Queens Way, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701